Online paper submission for ICIE-2017 is through the conference paper submission portal. Please click here to sign up and then submit your paper.
Authors can also submit the paper through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper submission guidelines are to be used by authors of papers so that they can use a consistent style. These editorial instructions need to be followed closely to minimize the differences between formats of different papers. These instructions are appropriate to all camera-ready materials accepted for inclusion in the ICIE 2017 Proceedings.
Paper Submission checklist:
(1) Please ensure that you have addressed all the issues on this checklist.
(2) I have followed the style guidelines described in the model paper that is available on website.
(3) My pictures and table are legible and resizable and fit within the margins (see model paper for more details).
(4) I have not exceeded more than 6 (six) pages including abstract, tables and references. Abstract is limited to 150 words only.
(5) I have followed the referencing as described in the model paper.
(6) I have carefully proof read my paper and am confident that the standard of English is acceptable.